Metrolinx Homebound Service Christmas/New Year's 2019
Metrolinx is proud to offer early homebound service on Christmas and New Year’s Eve on GO Transit. Plus, free late-night service on both GO & UP Express for New Year’s Eve!
Early Homebound Service:
GO Transit is giving you even more time to celebrate the holidays. Most GO train lines are running early homebound service on December 24th and 31st.
- Some regular afternoon train trips have been replaced with earlier departures.
- Check gotransit.com/holidayservice for details.
Free NYE Late Night Service:
In addition, be sure to keep your New Year’s Eve safe by riding GO Transit on December 31st after 7 p.m. for free, with extra late-night trains.
- Simply board. Don’t tap or buy a ticket after 7 p.m. on December 31st
- Some additional late-night train trips have been added. Check gotransit.com/nye for details.
We’re also adjusting some GO service to have your holiday travel covered.
· Christmas Day - December 25th, 2019: Sunday schedule
· Boxing Day - December 26th, 2019: Saturday schedule
· New Year's Day – January 1st, 2020: Sunday schedule
Saturday Schedule or Sunday Schedule means service on these days will run according to the Saturday or Sunday schedule for each route. Please note that some GO Transit routes do not offer weekend service — you should check your specific schedule for information about weekend service.